Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guiding Traditions: Horseshoe and Scarf Tying 2.0



Here are my most recent Guiding Traditions videos! If you have any ideas for videos that you would like to see please comment below!

Thanks to the awesome Guides for letting me use them to make the horseshoe video! You were awesome!

 
 
 
 
This video is a "revamp" of my previous one to add a bit more information about the history behind the scarf as part of a uniform.

 
 
New post up soon about Guide camp over the weekend and then Sparks camp this weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. School students should go camping at least once a year, it is a great change for them and I am glad to see that you guys have arranged one for them. GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very good. I really appreciate your working on that blog. Thanks for sharing this blog with us, and also keep posting such kind of informative blogs in the future also. Keep it up, Never give up your wishes. net worth

    ReplyDelete